Wednesday 28 April 2010

so i've started a blog :)

So i have finally decided to start a blog!

I've always thought that my life wasn't interesting enough to do this but i love checking out other peoples blogs and figured why fellow bloggers might want to check out mine :)

So as i said i'm studying writing fashion and culture and at the moment i am doing a magazine design assignment in which i had to carry out a photoshoot, edit the photos and then design a double-page spread for a potential magazine.


We went to Ashurst which is a 10 minute train journey away from Southampton and perched at this idyllic pub, there was a field with a stream and it was the perfect location for my photoshoot.

I'll post some photos up in my next post i need to spend time rotating, etc..

xoxo

Josieeee


























No comments:

Post a Comment